Members » How to Join the Club
To join this Club you will need to fill a Membership Application Form and lodge it into our office’s clubhouse. You will need to provide your identification, such as a driver’s license or a passport to this office.
Membership is open to the public that shares in our beliefs as expressed in our Memorandum of Association. To join, please complete the following four steps:
- Download and print the Membership Application Form here.
- Fill and sign the Membership Application Form.
- Lodge it in person at our office for submission.
- A membership card will be printed on completion.
Members » Process of Approval
All new applications for membership will be processed in a timely manner by the the Management Board of Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club Limited that will decide the outcome of each individual application for membership.
Members » Shared Values
Our clubhouse is open to all the members of the Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club and their guests. All of the financial members of this Club share the following:
- Our founding father’s beliefs as expressed on our own Memorandum of Association.
- Each member knows at least two other members.
- Each member follows the Portugal Madeira Club House Policy.
- Each member supports the Dulwich Hill Football Club.
- Each member can connect to our Members Only group and reach out to other members.
- Office: (02) 8123 0996
- Club: (02) 8123 0982
- Fax: (02) 8123 0998
- Thursday: 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00AM to 12:00AM
- Sunday: 10:00AM to 6:00PM
- Wednesdat to Friday: 10:00AM to 4:00PM