Why become a member?
By becoming a member of this club you will benefit from:
- Being able to enter the club facilities without the need to sign the visitor’s book.
- Being informed of activities and events beforehand.
- Discounts on some club promotions and services.
- Being able to run for a position in the club’s administration.
- Supporting our local soccer club, the Dulwich Hill Football Club, which competes in the state league.
Can I become a member?
Yes anyone in the community who respects the club’s behavior code of conduct is welcome to join.
All members observe the following rules while within the club’s facilities:
- Must wear shoes and socks inside the club facilities at all times. No thongs!
- Must wear clean clothes at all times while inside the club’s facilities.
- No swearing or fighting inside the club’s facilities.
- Observe responsible alcohol consumption guidelines.
- Respect and treat all members, guests and staff as you’d like them to treat you.
How can I join?
In order to join Portugal Madeira Sydney Social & Cultural Sports Club, just complete the following three steps:
1. Click and download the Membership Application Form to your computer.
2. Fill it in at your leisure. Email the completed membership form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Visit our office with your identification to get your membership photo card printed.
What’s on @ the Club?
To stay informed on all upcoming events to be held at the Portugal Madeira Club just join our public calendar service.
Our calendar service supports all popular devices: Android, Apple, Linux & Windows.