Page brought to you by our sponsor
Memberships are due in advance at the beginning of each year during the month of January.
Members with their membership fees up to date are entitled to be present at all the general meetings of the members of the Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club which are called on from time to time, by the Secretary on behalf of the Club’s Management Board and/or the Club’s members.
- 1 year: $16.50
- 3 years: $33.00
- 5 years: $55.00
- Visit our Club during business hours without the need to fill in visitor’s book.
- Free entry to all of the free public events hosted by the Portugal Madeira Club.
- Discounts on some tickets for shows and concerts hosted by the Portugal Madeira Club.
- Discounts on bookings for private functions hosted by the Portugal Madeira Club.
- Contribute to our support of the Dulwich Hill Football Club
Members Personal Information
Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club does protect the members information from third parties. The members personal information that we entrusted with is kept in-house and is not shared with any third party companies.
All of our members personal data is kept inside the jurisdiction of Australian courts of law and Australian banking standards apply to protect and monitor all credit and debit cards used at any one of our electronic terminals located inside our facilities.
Online customers personal financial information is kept only by PayPal Australia and by the issuer of the credit or debit card used on each individual transaction. Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club does not keep any financial information from our members and their guests at all.
Joining the Club
All new applications for membership will be processed by the the Board Secretary of Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club in a timely manner. The Board Secretary takes care of processing all the membership related inquiries received by the Club.
Membership of the Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club can only be granted by the Management Board of the Club, if it passes a resolution vote at one of its own regular meetings. The Board Secretary will inform the applicant(s) of the result of their application outcome.
All new Membership applications will need to read and comply with the following in order to become a member:
- Download and fill the Club’s Membership Application Form here .
- You must provide identification such as driver’s license or passport.
- You must visit the Club to get your photo taken.
- You have to be endorsed by two of our financial members.
- You must obey the Portugal Madeira Club House Policy at all times while inside the Club’s facilities.
- You must share our founding father’s beliefs as expressed on our own Memorandum of Association.
- You must lodge your application form in person at our office during office business hours.
Members Important Information
Links to members important information can be found below and include notices required by legislation for all Registered Clubs in Australia.
- Important Information for Club Members (Liquor and Gaming Act)
- Statement by a supplier not quoting an ABN (Australian Taxation Office)
- House Policy (Portugal Madeira Club)
- Social Media Policy (Portugal Madeira Club)
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00AM to 3:30PM
- Office: (02) 8123 0996
- Club: (02) 8123 0982
- Fax: (02) 8123 0998
Click/tap the above image to visit our sponsor's website.