Why become a member?
By becoming a member of this club you will benefit from:
- Being able to enter the club facilities without the need to sign the visitor’s book.
- Being informed of activities and events beforehand.
- Discounts on some club promotions and services.
- Being able to run for a position in the club’s administration.
- Supporting our local soccer club, the Dulwich Hill Football Club, which competes in the state league.
Can I become a member?
Yes anyone in the community who respects the club’s behavior code of conduct and the club’s House Policy is welcome to join.
All members and guests observe the following rules while within the club’s facilities:
- Must wear shoes and socks inside the club facilities at all times. No thongs!
- Must wear clean clothes at all times while inside the club’s facilities.
- No swearing or fighting inside the club’s facilities.
- Observe responsible alcohol consumption guidelines.
- Respect and treat all members, guests and staff as you’d like them to treat you.
How can I join?
In order to join Portugal Madeira Sydney Social & Cultural Sports Club, just complete the following three steps:
1. Click and download the Membership Application Form to your computer.
2. Fill it in at your leisure. Email the completed membership form to: email@example.com
3. Once your application is processed, you will be contacted by our office.
What’s on @ the Club?
To stay informed on all upcoming events to be held at the Portugal Madeira Club just join our public calendar service.
Our calendar service supports all popular devices: Android, Apple, Linux & Windows.