Page brought to you by our sponsor
Joining the Club
All new applications for membership will be processed by the the Board Secretary of Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club in a timely manner. The Board Secretary takes care of processing all the membership related inquiries received by the Club.
Membership of the Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club can only be granted by the Management Board of the Club, if it passes a resolution vote at one of its own regular meetings. The Board Secretary will inform the applicant(s) of the result of their application outcome.
All new Membership applications will need to read and comply with the following in order to become a member:
- Download and fill the Club’s Membership Application Form here .
- You must provide identification such as driver’s license or passport.
- You must visit the Club to get your photo taken.
- You have to be endorsed by two of our financial members.
- You must obey the Portugal Madeira Club House Policy at all times while inside the Club’s facilities.
- You must share our founding father’s beliefs as expressed on our own Memorandum of Association.
- You must lodge your application form in person at our office during office business hours.
Membership benefits are extended to all Portugal Madeira Club’s members and include:
- Visit our Club during business hours without the need to fill in visitor’s book.
- Free entry to all of the free public events hosted by the Portugal Madeira Club.
- Discounts on some tickets for shows and concerts hosted by the Portugal Madeira Club.
- Discounts on bookings for private functions hosted by the Portugal Madeira Club.
- Contribute to our support of the Dulwich Hill Football Club
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00AM to 3:30PM
- Office: (02) 8123 0996
- Club: (02) 8123 0982
- Fax: (02) 8123 0998
- Info: 0488 841 889 – Informação em Português
Click/tap the above image to visit our sponsor's website.