Page brought to you by our sponsor
The Portugal Madeira Sydney Social and Cultural Sports Club facilities are open 7 days per week. We only close two days on each year; Christmas day and Good Friday.
All our members and their guests are welcome to visit and enjoy the internal facilities provided by the Club which include:
- 1st floor auditorium with full bar, stage, dance floor and audio equipment.
- 1st floor outdoor areas with full kitchen and BBQs.
- Ground floor bar and restaurant.
- Ground floor private gaming room.
- Ground floor outdoor areas.
- Ground floor bakery.
- Two ATM machines.
- Private Car Parks.
- Stock of local and imported beverages.
- We accept credit cards and EFTPOS payments.
Bookings for the restaurant or for private functions with entertainment are catered for by the Club to its members and their guests.
All members and guests must comply with the Portugal Madeira Club House Policy at all times while inside the Club’s facilities.
Bookings for the Club’s Restaurant can be made:
- In person or by phone during Club business hours.
- Email and fax can be used at any time of the day or night.
Restaurant bookings for large groups may require up to 7 days notice.
Bookings or reservations for private outdoor and indoor events to be hosted at the Portugal Madeira Club can be made:
- In person or by phone during office business hours.
- Email, Voicemail and Fax can be used at any time of the day or night.
Private event bookings require a minimum of 7 days notice.
Download our bookings application form here.
Check date availability from our Google Calendar here.
Once completed, the bookings application form can be lodged at our office in person or by email.
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00AM to 12:00AM
- Sunday: 11:00AM to 8:00PM
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00AM to 3:30PM
- Office: (02) 9550 9902
- Club: (02) 9569 9015
- Fax: (02) 8123 0998
Click/tap the above image to visit our sponsor's website.